This is an observation record from Southfield School in Kettering, England – a lesson learning review. The school is ranked as one of England’s five percent best schools. They work extremely consciously both on the breadth and in depth with feedback to teachers to develop the teaching and learning.
- Lesson observations for 7 out of 10 teachers per school during 2nd week of October
- 1:15 Lesson observation form focusing on the start and the end of lessons – Ludvika municipality
- Part 7 of 10. Meet Jonas Fors, Head of School, and his colleagues who have new perspectives after 450 lesson observations
- The Lesson Calculator – 100 Million lessons are about to be taught. How many lessons will be taught at your school?
- Part 6 of 10. The process from lesson observations through to the appraisal meetings with the teachers