This is an observation template from Söråkers school in Timrå municipality. It follows the chronology of the lesson in a clear way and has the following areas: 1. Focus 2. Pupils in Learning 3. De-Focus 4. General approach (about a favorable climate for learning). The school also has each part 1-4 as seperate templates since they often only observe one area at the time.
- 75 million lessons left until school is out for the summer next year (video)
- An appetizer (video) – the benefit you get from our 8 lunch webinars
- 144.000 lessons in focus on Åmåls municipality’s schools
- The most important question every day of the academic year
- More schools and municipalities starts to focus on the quality of teaching in every classroom