Ludvika has developed their own observation form focusing on the start and the end of a lesson. It is based on / has been inspired by the school researcher Marcus Samuelsson’s book Lärandets ordning och reda, as well as the Swedish school Inspection authority’s observation form. When used, it can be divided into one for lesson start and one for lesson end.
- Lesson observations for 7 out of 10 teachers per school during 2nd week of October
- 1:15 Lesson observation form focusing on the start and the end of lessons – Ludvika municipality
- Part 7 of 10. Meet Jonas Fors, Head of School, and his colleagues who have new perspectives after 450 lesson observations
- The Lesson Calculator – 100 Million lessons are about to be taught. How many lessons will be taught at your school?
- Part 6 of 10. The process from lesson observations through to the appraisal meetings with the teachers