Ludvika has developed their own observation form focusing on the start and the end of a lesson. It is based on / has been inspired by the school researcher Marcus Samuelsson’s book Lärandets ordning och reda, as well as the Swedish school Inspection authority’s observation form. When used, it can be divided into one for lesson start and one for lesson end.
- 75 million lessons left until school is out for the summer next year (video)
- An appetizer (video) – the benefit you get from our 8 lunch webinars
- 144.000 lessons in focus on Åmåls municipality’s schools
- The most important question every day of the academic year
- More schools and municipalities starts to focus on the quality of teaching in every classroom