This is a list of important dimensions about how the teacher handles questions to the students during a lesson. The list is created by Howard Pitler, Ed. D. Education, former teacher and principal, co-founder of Instructional Excellence Partners and expert on lesson observations from the USA.
- 75 million lessons left until school is out for the summer next year (video)
- An appetizer (video) – the benefit you get from our 8 lunch webinars
- 144.000 lessons in focus on Åmåls municipality’s schools
- The most important question every day of the academic year
- More schools and municipalities starts to focus on the quality of teaching in every classroom