A new year and a new term is about to begin. Teachers and pupils will meet up in classrooms and hundreds of millions of lessons and more will be carried out around the world. Teachers will take on all the challenges and focus on the most important question: is learning taking place here and now?
Facing this huge and, most of the time, rewarding assignment we hope that all teachers will be involved in professional development where they together with their colleagues will grow and experience these five dimensions of collaborative school improvement.
Good luck with the new term!
This blog has been written in cooperation between
Professor Sir George Berwick, OLEVI International and Mats Rosenkvist, BRAVOLesson
representing two organisations that can support you with focus on the quality of teaching and learning.
1. I reflect and think more deeply about my practice.
2. The quality of my teaching and learning
has moved forward and improved.
3. I have raised the level of challenge in my classroom – expectations of myself and my pupils are much higher now.
4. I engaged in collaborative learning
and have adopted new strategies.
5. I have both experienced and role-modelled
Online tools to improve teaching and learning
+46 (0)10 - 516 40 90